So, why use condoms and other barriers?
In a nutshell:
- 1. Because it can help you to get closer
- 2. Because bare backing isn’t as cool as you think.
- 3. Because chances are good that eventually, you’re going to either have to use condoms or knowingly be putting partners or yourself at a high risk of infection.
- 4. Because it pays it forward.
- 5. Because it feels good.
- 6. Because it helps you learn to be truthful in and with your sexuality and about sexuality in general.
- 7. Because it can keep you from proving people right who say you don’t have the maturity or the ability to have sex responsibly.
- 8. Because if you’re male, you can help to show men are better than the lowest common denominator.
- 9. Because being unassertive really isn’t sexy.
- 10. Because I love you.
If you’re wondering why you should use condoms you should visit this website: http://www.scarleteen.com/article/body/love_the_glove_10_reasons_to_use_condoms_you_might_not_have_heard_yet
Want to hear more from other youth who know what you’re going through? Check out our blog posts on Condoms.